The Anchor & Arrow Sea Turtles Winter Sleeping Bag has been lovingly designed in Australia and is designed to grow along with your little one. When your baby is showing signs of beginning to roll, it’s time to stop swaddling, and time to sleep arms out! Sleeping bags are often a key part of our little ones’ sleep routine, helping to create a sleep association with the sleeping bag being a cue for when it is nighttime and time for bed.
Made from premium, non-toxic materials that are soft and gentle on your baby’s skin, this Anchor & Arrow Sea Turtles Winter Sleeping Bag has been designed to keep your little ones warm and safe while they sleep. Available in a 2.5 and 3.5 TOG which means your little one stays warm overnight without the need to use a blanket.
– Two-way zipper, for easy nappy changes and toileting
– Independently tested to conform to ISO 11092
– Easy care, machine washable for practicality purposes
– Made from premium, high-quality cotton that is warm and soft on your child’s skin
– Handy temperature guide to assist with appropriate layering
– Promotes safer sleep, eliminating the need for blankets in the cot
– Extra-wide design, for optimum hip development
– Available in 2.5tog and 3.5tog (refer to TOG chart)
Please refer to the TOG rating and size card in the image gallery to make sure you are getting the right size and weight for your little one. Always allow more length if your little ones sleep with their arms above their head.
Wash before first use
Warm gentle machine wash in a wash bag
Do not dry clean, bleach or iron the zip
Tumble dry on low heat only
Please make sure that the bag size is the correct size for your child. Ensure that the neck fits snuggly and the bag cannot go over the baby’s face.
Not designed for walking around